SGL Constructors (Skanska, Granite and Lane Joint Venture) is the Prime Contractor on the I-4 Ultimate Project in Orlando, FL.
- Select equipment and plans layout, assembly and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining weld shrinkage and welding techniques
- Bolt, clamp and tack-weld parts to secure in position for welding
- Set up equipment and weld parts using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc or gas welding equipment
- Assemble parts by bolting and riveting
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling parts using cutting torch, straightening press and hand tools
SGL Employee Benefits:
Competitive Wages and Benefits after 30 days
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term disability (after 90 days)
- Paid Vacation
SGL Constructors is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.