Starting Pay $12.00
Overall Job Purpose:
Responsible for delivering the cans. Ensure plenty of supplies and manage the supplies well for OE spinning frames.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Report to assigned job at beginning of shift.
• Move 4 ( four ) full drawing sliver cans at one time from drawing machine to Spinning making sure the supply is enough and take 4 empty cans back to designated drawing machines.
• Collect all the empty cans on all machine and place it according to can labels. The can number should match with the machine number.
• Collect and supply full cans according to machine number and can number.
• Organized the empty can well behind the yellow lines neatly according to the spinning frames number, if there is no room, put it in the draw frames.
• Sweeps entire card room 4 times per shift ( more if needed )
• Always use proper tools, equipment & PPE for the task at hand.
• Report any production or quality issues to management immediately.
• Report any unsafe work practices or conditions to management immediately.
• Perform all other job duties as assigned by the Shift Supervisor.
• Shift's Schedule: 12-hour shifts 7am-7pm for 1st shift and 7 pm-7 am
• Working Schedule: 2-3-2 schedule. 2-on 3-off 2-on, and 2-off 3-on 2-off.
High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
Keer America Corporation strives to provide our employees and their families with competitive, cost effective benefit plans. Upon completion of applicable waiting periods, you and your eligible dependents are eligible to join the plans listed below, subject to the eligibility requirements of each plan.
• Medical *includes prescription drug
• Paid Vacation Time
• Basic Life Insurance