Junior Sales Rep - Industrial - - 5% Signing Reward
- Cube Management
- Contract Type
- Full time
Junior Sales Rep - Industrial -
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of industrial vacuums that are both highly efficient and environmentally sustainable. Their vacuum cleaners include industrial-strength HEPA vacuums, versatile wet/dry vacuums, ULPA clean room vacuums, and convenient hip and backpack vacuums. Their latest line of products includes a selection of wet/dry vacuums popular for quick clean-up in tough conditions. They offer portable designs, HEPA filtration, and superior suction power.
This company's powerful cleaning machines are used every day to maintain cleanliness in commercial facilities such as schools, airports, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, offices, warehouses, and more. They are also trusted solutions for hazardous material cleanup, protecting both the environment and the user.
Our Client likes to hire people out of industrial companies such as Hilti, Tennant, etc. or company's that provide excellent training such as Enterprise, Cintas, ADP, paychex, etc.
- Responsible for solicitation, management, and expansion of Company's sales in designated geographic territory.
- Support and initiate business development and growth activities with prospective and existing accounts including Direct accounts, Distributors and Dealers to exceed sales targets.
- Proactively identify and drive new dealer account opportunities among brick & mortar establishments in key target markets
- Work in conjunction with the Dealer Business Development Manager to identify and negotiate key/strategic account opportunities that support corporate growth initiatives, including online MRO distributors and/or buying groups.
- Provide product and application training to distributors to enable them to adequately represent products to the end-user
- Effectively negotiate dealer agreements, in line with the dealer terms and corporate policies
- Responsible for utilizing company-sponsored CRM program responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning and executing calls within the system
- Entering and following up on Leads in a timely and professional manner
- Tracking opportunities from creation through quoting process to decision
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within the territory
- Align with relevant industry-specific professional associations, to leverage membership benefits
- Represent the company at trade shows and industry events to network and support existing distributor network
- Minimum 3+ years of outside sales experience, MUST be in industrial sales
- B.A / B.S. degree highly preferred
- Must have documented track record of achieving sales goals
- Ability to work independently, role up your shirt sleeves with the customers
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Travel when required
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Team player
Base Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 (DOE) + Company Car + IPAD
On-Target-Earnings: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 + Great Benefits + Full Expenses
Location: Chicago, IL
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package
This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.