Nonprofit provider of housing and personal care services seeks a Supervisor to coordinate the day-to-day operations at two of our programs.
This position also ensures that client health, safety, and dignity needs are well met and to ensure compliance with policy and regulatory requirements. Properly manage staff and assist the NSHS Administrator in communications with funders, licensors, clients, families, and staff.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services or a related field, or equivalent experience and education.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire staff.
- Proven delegation and collaboration skills.
- Minimum of one-year experience working with adults with intellectual disabilities, physical disabilities, or traumatic brain injury.
- At least one year of supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to efficiently transmit information including goals, policies, and trainings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well with a diverse range of individuals.