Install, maintain, trouble shoot and repair electrical circuits, appliances, systems, facilities, and related electrical controls and devices. Assign, direct and review the work of lower level employees. Inspect and certify work is in compliance with state and local electrical codes. Assist in the training of new personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- North Carolina electrician's licensure or certification.
- Six years in electrical construction or maintenance, which may include time in an approved apprenticeship program (up to 2 years experience may be waived with a NC Limited Electrical License) OR an Equivalent Combination of Relevant Education And/Or Experience
- Competitive Pay $17.46-$23.28
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.