Class A CDL Driver
The CDL Driver’s primary function is to safely transport concrete loads to and from pour sites. May also perform a wide variety of tasks, transferring from one task to another as the work flow dictates.
- Drives truck equipped with various configurations of dump body materials such as rock, asphalt, or other materials as needed.
- Performs daily truck equipment inspections. Submits request for maintenance for any repair items.
- Maintains telephone and /or radio contact with dispatch center for instructions.
- Move hand and foot controls for truck movement forward and backward and to loosen and dump material adhering to body. Occasionally set tailgate chains for measured spreading delivery.
- Class A Commercial Drivers License
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer competitive wages and benefits - health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401-K, EAP