Starting Pay $11.50
Job Summary: To partner and support the Laboratory Supervisor in conducting testing and administrative support of the department with focus in maintaining the company’s quality standard.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Carrying out experiments and tests, such as checking product quality
• Analyzing properties of fibers and textiles.
• Checking product quality, consistency and durability (physical weight, strengths, evenness, twists and NEPS).
• Monitors quality control using testing procedures. This may involve visiting the factory floor and taking samples from the production line.
• Work closely with other Textile department managers to ensure good communication and cooperation.
• Ensure all laboratory resources are utilized efficiently and correctly.
• Maintain cleanliness of the work area.
• Shift's Schedule: 12-hour shifts 7am-7pm for 1st shift and 7 pm-7 am
• Working Schedule: 2-3-2 schedule. 2-on 3-off 2-on, and 2-off 3-on 2-off.
Education & Experience:
• High School or GED
• Two (2) year Associate Degree preferred but not required.
• BS in Textile Technology or Engineering is a plus
• Previous experience on Materials or textile testing is a plus.
Keer America Corporation strives to provide our employees and their families with competitive, cost effective benefit plans. Upon completion of applicable waiting periods, you and your eligible dependents are eligible to join the plans listed below, subject to the eligibility requirements of each plan.
• Medical *includes prescription drug
• Paid Vacation Time
• Basic Life Insurance