Sr Business Development Representative - Morrisville
- Contract Type
- Full time
IQVIA? is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Penetrates new and existing markets as determined by market research and identifies audience to become prospect leads, to drive their outreach and qualification efforts toward the goal of qualified pipeline growth and resulting revenue in North America.
• Work with Sales Management to identify and prioritize list of target accounts/opportunities for each 'prospecting cycle' (e.g. quarterly/semi-annually) at select target accounts
• Help drive early engagement at key accounts with key stakeholders at the direction of Field Sales Management
• Work at the direction of Sales leadership to profile and power map key accounts
• Under the leadership of Sales Management, continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained. • Grows and maintains existing customer relationships as well as identifies new customers through proactive call planning and execution.
• Coordinate as needed with contracts/proposals to develop proposal. Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
• Maintain visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with customer.
• Plan and coordinate all customer sales activities.
• Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans. • Assist in developing project plans, defining roles and responsibilities and the scope of work for each project with input from sponsors, project leaders, and functional groups.
• Report all sales related activities in CRM system.
• Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management as required.
• Serve as a liaison between the customer and technical and operational groups at IQVIA.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Typically requires 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
Requires advanced knowledge of job area, and broad knowledge of a other related job areas, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R