Independent Living Social Worker
Promotes Residents’ full-spectrum well-being and autonomy by facilitating access to services, connecting Residents with resources, and providing information to promote quality of life. The IL Social Worker delivers unbiased, holistic, respectful support to empower Residents facing transitions along the continuum of the aging process and Community levels of care.
- Master’s degree from an accredited school of social work.
- Licensed as a LMSW by the Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners.
- Must have assessment and social work methodology skills.
- 2 years of experience dealing with elders in a social work or community setting preferred.
- Experience working with military personnel and families preferred.
- Excellent diplomacy, customer service, and interpersonal relations, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess personal integrity, flexibility, and decisiveness. Displays and maintains a high degree of professionalism in appearance and demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Possess a Texas Driver’s License.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flex Spending Account
- Supplemental Insurance
- Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Leave, Holidays
- Complimentary Lunch
- Fitness Facility
The Army Residence Community is not a Government or Civil Service Facility.
Must pass pre-employment physical performance evaluation,
drug screening, and criminal background check.