Diesel Mechanic: Construction Equipment – Truck Fleet
Demonstrated proficiency in diagnosis, repair and maintenance of company heavy equipment and fleet vehicles. (Peterbilt MOT – Equipment Department Fuel – Mechanic – Construction Heavy Equipment) Maintain a high level of work quality.
- 3+ years driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Brake and D.O.T certification, preferred (not required)
- AC Certification, preferred (not required)
- No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during the previous three years
- No more than one at-fault accident in the previous three years
- Adjusts parts Diesel mechanic skills/experience
- Valid Driver’s License (CDL preferred).
- Long – Short Term Disability