Asphalt Laborer - Luteman
The Asphalt Raker (Luteman) does labor associated with asphalt paving and grading operations using various tools such as a shovel, rake, lute, broom, pick, hammer, and concrete saw. Job may include performing duties of a designated spotter for which training will be conducted.
$12-$15 depending on experience and ability
- 6 months experience as a Luteman
- A valid NC Driver’s License with reliable transportation
- 7 year clean MVR (required by employer's insurance) must have proof
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Eligible to work in the US
- Willingness to learn multiple task of the paving operation
- Ability to abide by precise instructions and strict safety rules and policies.
- Standing, walking, stretching, bending, lifting, pulling, twisting, throwing, reaching and squatting.
- Regular lifting of 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- May require a full day of walking and standing for 8 to 12 hours
- Will sometimes be exposed to extreme hot and cold temperatures
- Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance options
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time off (after 1 year)
- 401(k) with employer 100% match