Responsible for the day to day management of the logistics function, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management of carriage, using approved vendors for Imports and Exports. Improve the accountability and overall performance of organizations by increasing quality in social and ethical accounting, auditing and reporting.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Organizing all shipments in line with company requirements.
• Ensuring the integrity of import / export documentation, commercial invoices and packing lists.
• Timely preparation of import documentation and authorization for all air and sea shipments globally.
• Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments;
• Verification of all freight invoices.
• Maintenance of system data requirements and ensuring integrity at all times.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in applicable field preferred.
2-5 years’ experience as a Logistics Specialist in a high volume manufacturing environment.
Keer America Corporation strives to provide our employees and their families with competitive, cost effective benefit plans. Upon completion of applicable waiting periods, you and your eligible dependents are eligible to join the plans listed below, subject to the eligibility requirements of each plan.
• Medical *includes prescription drug
• Paid Vacation Time
• Basic Life Insurance