Must have 5 years maintenance experience and HVAC License. Responsible for the day to day activities of the facility and fleet, ensuring vehicle fleet is properly maintained and meets all regulatory requirements.
- Maintain all Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC), refrigeration and freezer system, conveyer dish washing machines, high capacity hot water boilers & delivery systems
- Document and follow up on all department processes in order to implement improvements
- Facilitate licensing and insurance requirements for all vehicles and other regulatory requirements
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- An excellent attendance record and able to speak, read and understand English
- Flexibility, able to react to changing priorities
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge of water softeners, reverse osmosis systems, electrical, plumbing, masonry, HVAC
- 5 years maintenance experience
- HVAC License
- Freshly Prepared Free Lunch Every Work Day
- Free Uniforms and Parking
Join Our Winning Team TODAY!