Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs sheet metal/piping/plumbing parts, equipment, and products.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Vision/ Prescription Insurance
- HSA w/ Employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ 5% match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, or project specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling, and installing products, materials, and equipment required to complete project to which the mechanic is assigned.
- Selects appropriate materials and method of installation, according to project specifications.
- Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or uses templates.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines, tools, and equipment as necessary to promptly and accurately complete installation of work.
- Installs work according to blueprints and in conformance with specifications.
- Works with project manager and field superintendent to ensure that work is installed according to schedule and that quality is maintained.
- Ensures that assigned crew accurately completes timesheets and sees that they are forwarded to Payroll Coordinator in a timely fashion.
- Repairs and maintains sheet metal products.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and education