Heavy Equipment Operator
C.W. Strittmatter, Inc. is an established, growing site development/excavation company working in the entire Metropolitan D.C.-area. The company is in immediate need of additional Heavy Equipment Operators.
In order to be considered you must be experienced and capable of operating large equipment (i.e., excavators, loaders, and dozers). Strittmatter employees work year-round and are eligible for a generous benefits package.
• Paid vacation (5 days after six months)
• Six paid holidays
• Company-subsidized medical and dental insurance (Company pays 50% of your premium and 25% of your dependent’s monthly premium.)
• Weekly pay with option for direct deposit
• 401(k) plan with company-match. (Company matches $.50 on the dollar
• Follow all company safety policies including taking specific action to avoid other workers, other equipment, potential obstructions and marked or unmarked utility lines.
• Operate equipment in an efficient manner and follow instructions of on-site management
• Follow all equipment monitoring and maintenance requirements
• Move and/or load material utilizing dozers, excavators, loaders, etc.
• A current D.C. Operator's License is a plus