Registered Nurse (RN)
As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be part of a team that plays a vital role in the lives of others. This RN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
This is an ideal role for new graduates as well as experienced nursing professionals. Not only will you be empowered to assess patient needs and implement care, but we’ll look to you for nursing staff leadership.
What does it take to be successful here? A strong work ethic. Outstanding observational skills. The ability to communicate with everyone in the HCR ManorCare family and unyielding compassion to those around you. In return, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and opportunities to learn and grow into Nurse Management roles.
- Professional growth- Work with people who inspire you to do your best.
- Flexible scheduling- Build a work-life balance that works for you.
- Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
- More than a job, this is a lifelong career.
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Retirement & Savings Plan
- Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff.
- One year prior nursing experience preferred.
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.