Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
CNA Sign On Bonus Available!
In this entry-level position, you’ll be gaining valuable experience on your path to a fulfilling career in nursing. Working at HCR ManorCare means you’ll have industry-leading benefits, excellent training, opportunities to learn and all that you need to build a career.
Do you have strong communication, observation, and organizational skills paired with an overwhelming amount of compassion and care? With HCR ManorCare, you can combine your love of people and strong work ethic to aid patients with basic nursing care.
Full-time and Part-time positions are available for 7-3, 3-11 and 11-7 rotating weekend schedules.
- 6% of your earnings = your Sign on Bonus.
- The more you work, the more you could earn!
- Professional growth- Work with people who inspire you to do your best.
- Flexible scheduling- Build a work-life balance that works for you.
- Opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge. Free online CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees.
- More than a job, this is a lifelong career.
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Retirement & Savings Plan
- Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff.
- Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.
- Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.
If you're ready to start a career where you’ll build long-lasting relationships and be fulfilled professionally and intellectually, then we’re excited to work with you.
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.