Maintain all pertinent account information. This includes, but is not limited to: inventory maintenance, account details, surveys, product knowledge info, schematics, etc. You must have reliable transportation and maintain necessary insurance.
Duties at Customer Business:
- Check company products within each account to ensure proper distribution, position, and merchandise of products.
- In taking orders, build to appropriate inventory, taking into consideration current sales trends for that account.
- Keep open communication with merchandising team and delivery team on any pertinent account level specifics.
- Maintain up to date data in handheld/system. The Wine Area Manager or General Sales Manager must approve any deletions and changes other than closed accounts.
- Continually improve distribution by calling on prospective accounts on a regular basis.
- Always obtain and maintain maximum shelves, coolers, and displays in all accounts.
- Pre-sell promotions and displays for items coming on display and future ad features/programs.
- Sell each account by checking stock, referring to the handheld, and considering special factors (i.e. holidays, weather, etc.). Ask for and up-grade the order, but follow the rules of good salesmanship. Let the retailer know when the order will be delivered and when you will call again.
- Cultivate a working relationship with the owners, managers, and staff concerned with the sale of our brands to obtain maximum “push” business.
- A job description in its nature cannot address all duties required of a job, therefore, you are to follow any instructions from management.
We offer a Full Benefits Package.
Must be 21 years of age, drug screening and background checks required.