$2,000 Signing Bonus!
Driver will drive Lowboys & Dump Trucks as well as other vehicles and/or configurations as assigned and trained. May assist other craft workers in the performance of their duties. Follows all safety requirements and procedures.
- Knowledge of heavy site construction equipment operation, maintenance, capability, use and function.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions.
- Must possess a valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License
- Must possess a USDOT Medical Examiner's Certificate.
- Any combination of education and work experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
- Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience transporting heavy construction equipment for paving and/or site excavation.
Employment is subject to review of background check and drug screening. Ruston Paving Co. Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.