Receive, verify, sort, disperse and account for (maintain inventory of) vault cargo items.
Essential Job Functions:
- Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or change shipments against the receipts accompanying each bag.
- Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date receipts and manifests.
- Load/unload wagons or flatbed carts with bags/boxes of coin weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item. Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hour shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Ability to push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an average of 50 lbs. each from floor level to approximately 4-foot high counter top.
- Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for several minutes to perform the sorting function.
- Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift.
- Read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests and reports.
- Sign and record numbers by hand and make entries on records and prepare reports.
- Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of numbers.
- Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance plans
- Employee assistance plan
- Short-term and Long-term disability plan
- 401(k) plan
- Basic life insurance plan
- Voluntary life insurance plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability