Diesel Mechanic: Construction Equipment – Truck Fleet
Summary: Demonstrated proficiency in diagnosis, repair and maintenance of company heavy equipment and fleet vehicles. (Peterbilt MOT – Equipment Department Fuel – Mechanic – Construction Heavy Equipment) Maintain a high level of work quality. Carries out responsibilities in accordance with organization’s policies, procedures and applicable law.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Brake and D.O.T certification, preferred (not required)
- AC Certification, preferred (not required)
- No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during the previous three years
- No more than one at-fault accident in the previous three years
- Adjusts parts Diesel mechanic skills/experience
QUALIFICATIONS: Valid Driver’s License (CDL preferred).
Work Environment: this position performs in outside weather conditions in Florida over 21 miles from Universal Bridge by Attractions to Longwood 434/I4
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: this job is a full time position, and the hours of operation are 10 - 12-hours a day, 6 days a week; drivers will be assigned a shift relevant to the needs of the business
- 3+ years driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Long – Short Term Disability