Prestigious Club in Greensboro is seeking an energetic, outgoing and creative Merchandising/Sales Assistant in the pro shop to assist in the marketing of merchandise and events. Assist in coordinating events for tennis socials and junior activities including the design of marketing materials and decorating of venue.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
We offer excellent benefits including: Medical and Dental through Cigna, Vison, as well as Life Insurance and 401k plan.
- Basic office duties such as answering phones and excellent customer service towards members.
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Book court reservations using online computer program.
- Design visual presentations for merchandise and maintain inventory.
- Maintain effective communication channels with vendors on telephone and email.
- Develop marketing plans to raise awareness of products provided, i.e. Facebook, email and store displays.
- Manage and receive inventory and prepare inventory reports as needed.
Assistant Event Duties Include:
- Work with director to develop new and exciting events.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Initiate and coordinate in all efforts to publicize event.
- Edit and design promotional materials.
- Work with banquet manager in selecting and ordering food.
- Order and set-up decorations and props.
Excellent verbal communications skills are required for membership interaction as well as to be detail-oriented and proficient in using computers and common software such as spreadsheets, publications and email. Previous inventory and merchandising display experience preferred. Professional appearance.