Experience with power trowel, mag, setting up forms and setting up lasers is a must. 3 to 5 years’ experience preferred. Skills that also impress us include the ability to be reliable, self-motivated, and a team player.
Training & Professional Development:
- Monthly safety & job site training sessions
- English/Spanish language courses
- Blueprint reading courses
- Opportunities to earn industry certifications
Benefits & Compensation:
Kent Companies provides its employees with one of the most competitive compensation and benefit packages in the construction industry. Typical benefits packages include:
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
Qualified Kent Companies employees also benefit from a significant “hidden paycheck” based on additional compensation. We’ll discuss these contributions with you in your employment interview.
- Profit Sharing
- 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match