Seeking formsetter/carpenters with at least 1 year of experience in the field. Duties include placing form boards, erecting and dismantling formwork, erecting and dismantling shoring, and placing concrete into forms. Skills that also impress us include the ability to be reliable, self-motivated and be a team player.
Training & Professional Development:
- Monthly safety & job site training sessions
- English/Spanish language courses
- Blueprint reading courses
- Opportunities to earn industry certifications
Benefits & Compensation:
Kent Companies provides its employees with one of the most competitive compensation and benefit packages in the construction industry. Typical benefits packages include:
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
Qualified Kent Companies employees also benefit from a significant “hidden paycheck” based on additional compensation. We’ll discuss these contributions with you in your employment interview.
- Profit Sharing
- 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match