Leads OWASA’s asset management program developing, implementing and maintaining all elements of the asset management framework to improve the reliability and resiliency of the community’s water and wastewater infrastructure.
Salary range is $72,690 - $111,940
This is accomplished by evaluating best practices in asset management:
- Updating and promoting the asset management framework
- Working with consultants and OWASA staff to identify and prioritize business needs
- Managing asset inventories and risk/prioritization models
- Developing condition assessment strategies
- Assisting with capital project prioritization
- Updating the asset renewal and replacement financial forecast model
- Managing facility reliability and risk assessments
- Linking the asset management program with the geographic information system (GIS) and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Three to five years’ experience in a closely related field
- Previous experience working with GIS and CMMS is desirable
- Professional Engineer license and a North Carolina Class C driver’s license
- Knowledge of asset management principles and practices.
- Self-motivated and possess exceptional organizational, technical, and written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience leading cross-departmental teams fostering collaboration between team members
OWASA provides excellent benefits to include:
- Membership in the NC Local Government Employees Retirement System
- Paid Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurances
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Leave
- Bereavement and Parental Leave
- Educational Reimbursement
- Bonus Pay for Additional Certifications and/or Education
OWASA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to continuous improvement, sustainability, creativity, diversity and inclusion.
Certified Orange County Living Wage Employer.