Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that project goals are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Manages Project Engineers, Superintendents and Foremen who supervise construction employees; charged with overall direction, coordination and evaluation of team.
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university
- Minimum ten (10) years work experience in a heavy civil construction environment.
- Bridge experience required.
- Computer literate: proficient with spreadsheet and word processing programs, proficient with CPM scheduling programs such as Primavera Project Planner.
- Understanding of and experience using cost and productivity data.
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veterans, Disabled, Women and Minorities encouraged to apply