Corman Construction is a leading heavy highway, bridge & utility contractor in the Mid-Atlantic Region looking for an experienced Excavator Operator for the Kent Island area.
Operates power driven excavator, equipped with movable shovel, to excavate or move dirt, rock, sand, and other materials by performing the following duties. The Operator has a physically strenuous and demanding job that requires agility.
- Prior experience in position required. Experience must be commensurate with requirements of Project - will vary depending on project. Minimum four to ten years related experience and/or training.
- Certified or approved by Corman Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager. Licensed as required by local jurisdiction (DC requires operators to be licensed). Must pass practical test.
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans encouraged to apply.