Inflight Cart Driver (Caterer)
Responsible for all aspects of catering up to and including loading equipment on to the truck, driving the truck to the A/C, loading galleys according to customer guidelines, offloading dirty equipment, and placing dirty equipment and trash in designated area.
Flexible Hours – Shift Varies
- Adhere to all safety regulations and guidelines.
- Ability to interpret and comprehend Menu and Flight Galley Specifications.
- Follows all Ramp Safety and AOA Safety and Security Rules and Regulations.
- Able to pass a 10 year FBI criminal background check to obtain airport SIDA/AOA badge.
- Must have the ability to push up to 70lbs with the use of rolling carts and lift up to 30lbs
- Freshly Prepared Lunch or Dinner Every Work Day
- Free uniforms and parking
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits Package After 90 Days
Join Our Winning Team TODAY!