You’re one in a million. You know that being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) means being someone who is entirely committed to the care and well-being of your patients. You do more and we do more to give you the support and the opportunities you deserve. Let’s talk about your future at SavaSeniorCare.
Our facility’s success is dependent on our skilled Certified Nursing Assistants delivering compassionate care to our patients.
- Assist with daily living activities
- Help patients with personal hygiene
- Obtain and record vital signs and weight
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification course
- Ability to read and communicate at an adequate level to essential job duties
Benefits at a Glance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
At SavaSeniorCare, you make the difference. We make it our mission to support you and provide you with opportunities to impact the lives of patients and residents while you continue to grow in your career. It’s not a job. It’s your future at SavaSeniorCare.