Assist with development of designs and procedural plans for construction, demolition and reconstruction of water treatment facilities, roadways, bridges and structural systems.
Works directly with the Chief Structural Engineer to develop a dynamic relationship co-responsible with field management for total project construction, contract performance and profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop design calculations, sketches and procedure for implementation of project designs.
- Coordinate schedules and attend required meetings.
- Review estimates and project budgets in coordination with proposed project designs.
- Reviews construction and maintenance activities at project site.
- Support Engineering and/or Administrative Support Staff.
Education and/or Experience:
- Civil/Structural Engineering or Construction Management degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university.
- E.I.T. or P.E. license. 3-5 years engineering work experience or internship desired.
- Efficiency and knowledge of AISC, ACI and NDS design codes preferred.
- Understands cost and productivity data.
- Efficient with Computer Operating Systems, MS Office software, AutoCAD or Microstation, Adobe Acrobat, spreadsheet software and word processing software.
Competitive wages and benefits such as 401k w/ company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans, Disabled, Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.