Part Time Delivery Driver
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
- Delivers products to customers from Sherwin-Williams paint stores.
- Ensures that deliveries are prepared to meet customer requirements in the most efficient manner.
- Loads customer orders properly on the truck, ensuring that appropriate forms are completed, following designated routes and time schedules from a mobile device, and delivering merchandise to the customer in a safe and timely manner.
- May also be called upon to perform other tasks as needed, including warehouse duties, tinting and mixing customer orders, and waiting on customers in our paint stores.
- Great starting pay - $10.79 - negotiable with experience
- Flexible and steady hours - no nights or weekends!
- Wellness Programs
- Training & Development Programs
- Authorization to work in this country without visa sponsorship
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Able to tint paint, therefore, must have good color perception.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.