With over 40 years in the semi-trailer industry we are constantly looking for prospective candidates who are innovative, results driven, and have a strong work ethic with the desire to be a part of a team striving to excel.
- Able to consistently lift a minimum of 75lbs.and climb, bend and crawl when working on semi-trailers, truck bodies, etc.
- Dependable, assertive, self-starter motivated by job quality.
- Knowledge of semi-trailers/truck bodies preferred.
- Experience with basic repairs such as brake jobs, air systems, undercarriage repairs, patch work and/or welding, a plus.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability
- Life / Additional Life Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing also available.
Drug Free Environment.