Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
As a Personal Care Attendant, you will perform personal home care, meal prep, light housekeeping, laundry, shopping, and escort/exercise/transfer services for elderly and disabled clients in Williamson, Travis, Burnet, and Bell counties. We offer competitive hourly rates with flexible scheduling.
- You will not perform direct medical care.
- Experience is preferred, but not required as full training, and orientation will be provided.
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have proof of identification
- Be able to read and write English
- Have reliable transportation
- Must also pass a background check in order to be eligible for this position.
Applicants who are available on weekends are welcome. Bilingual candidates able to read and write in Spanish are preferred.
Background checks are done on all applicants through the Criminal Records Division with the Texas Department of Public Safety.
Please Reference JobFinderUSA when you apply.