JetStream Ground Services is currently hiring for our location at the Charlotte Douglas Int’l Airport.
The Cabin Cleaner is responsible for servicing the needs of the individual airline and the associated requirements of their aircraft in accordance with the airline and the company’s policies and procedures. Cabin Cleaners are also responsible for comprehensive cleaning of aircraft interiors while providing customers and passengers with prompt, friendly and courteous service.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-2 years of related experience cleaning houses, offices, and/or buildings
- Possess a valid US driver’s license (preferred)
- Pass drug screen and a 10-year FAA background check (employment/criminal)
- Reliable method of transportation to arrive at the work location on-time
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to interact directly with customers, airline personnel and fellow team members to resolve problems and issues that may arise during the shift
- Learn the various types of aircraft in the airline’s fleet and their individual cleaning requirements
- You must bring 2 forms of ID to the interview
We offer Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(K) with employer match, and Paid Holidays.
Don't miss the opportunity to join our team!
Jetstream Ground Services, Inc., is a Florida based, commercial aviation ground support company. Serving more than twenty of the nation’s busiest airports, JetStream Ground Services is a leading provider of ground handling services, aircraft appearance services, and cargo handling, with a reputation for consistent excellence in training, performance and safety.