Drives shuttle van or similar passenger vehicle to provide courtesy transportation to residents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists residents to enter and leave vehicle.
- May secure residents' wheelchairs to restraining devices to stabilize wheelchairs during trip.
- Keeps vehicle clean, polished, and in good operating condition.
- May keep records of trips and behavior of passengers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have valid state drivers' license. CDL may be required depending on state regulations
- Good driving record.
Physical Demands & Environment
Employee is required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, see, talk and hear. Employee will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients weighing between 100 to 250 pounds.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program