Nursing Home Administrator (NHA)
You’re one in a million. You know that being a Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) means being someone who is entirely committed to the care and well-being of your patients. You do more and we do more to give you the support and the opportunities you deserve. Let’s talk about your future at SavaSeniorCare.
Are you a passionate leader who strives to lead and develop teams, manage programs and services to care our patients, residents and their families? If this sounds like you, let’s talk! We are seeking a result’s driven Nursing Home Administrator skilled at leading and managing people, programs and services to maximize the comfort and health of our patients and their families.
- Ensure the quality and appropriate patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards
- Prepare annual budget for facility and monitor monthly performance of facility budget
- Recruit, hire, provide orientation/training, and retain a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs and services
- Manage all aspects of state and federal survey processes
- Valid Nursing Home Administrator’s license
- Meets minimum education requirements by the State
- 1-3 years’ experience as a healthcare facility administrator
In return for your exceptional service, we're committed to our employees and making a great place to work even better.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Accident, and Life Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
At Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/Eden, you make the difference. We make it our mission to support you and provide you with opportunities to impact the lives of patients and residents while you continue to grow in your career. It’s not a job. It’s your future!