Business Office Coordinator
Assists the Manager with the day-to-day management of the facility's Business Office and may have supervisory responsibility in the Manager's absence. May have direct responsibility for one of more of the Business Office's functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in monitoring billing and collection activities.
- Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place and followed.
- Ensures payments for billings are posted accurately and on a timely basis. May prepare daily deposits.
- Maintains accurate records to ensure an accurate and timely closing at month end.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration / Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in third party billing / collections.
Benefits at a Glance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Accident Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program