Provides basic personal service to residents / patients under the direction and supervision of a RN, LPN, or LVN.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Helps residents maintain a neat, orderly, and comfortable room by making beds, assisting with clothing, filling water pitcher, etc.
- Assists residents in moving through the facility by pushing wheelchair.
- Makes up unoccupied beds.
- Responds to call lights to determine residents' needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Benefits at a glance:
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, Accident Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program