A snapshot of what a Valet Attendant does is they provide amazing customer service while they safely park and retrieve guest's vehicles. The last valet shift starts at 5:00pm sharp.
Base pay of $4.00-$7.00/hr + cash tips to equal estimated hourly average of $10.00-$14.00
Minimum Qualifications to Join the Team:
- 20 years of age and older
- No facial hair
- No uncovered or visible tattoos
- Work outside and in all weather
- Have the ability to work on your feet your entire shift
- Be physically fit to run 7 + miles in a shift (Valet Position)
- Be able to proficiently drive in all conditions and all types of cars.
- Have the ability to comfortably communication in English
- Have the desire to help our guests
Benefits to Joining the Team:
- Competitive Pay
- Nightly Cash Tips
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Paid Training
- Free Uniforms and Free Parking
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Free Parking
- and Much More!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of any disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
We have a great respect for veterans and active duty military and urge you to apply!