NEW $1000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Not getting enough hours? Let Carolina bridge the gap for you. Make what you currently are making now while learning our style of product.....contact us today for the details regarding the upholstery bridge program.
- Assemble and upholster chairs with vinyl, fabric, and leather
- Inspect & verify parts meet specs of work order
- Use of all hand tools such as: staple gun, pinner, screwdriver, hammer, mallet, fabric puller, etc.
- Able to lift, push, and/or pull heavy objects at times weighing 50-75 lbs.
Requirements/Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Reliable, self-starter and motivator
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to be cross-trained in multiple departments
- Work in a fast-paced team environment with a positive attitude
- Flexible to work on weekends, when needed
- Piece Rate production and Hourly positions are available.
- 40+ Hours / week.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE - just in time for Christmas. In addition to the excellent benefit package offered to upholsterers - longevity, vacation pay, holiday pay, attendance, and production bonuses are provided to eligible employees.
- Medical, Dental., and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D Policy (Company Provided)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Carolina, in Archdale, North Carolina, is an OFS Company. OFS is a family-owned business with the Corporate office being in Indiana. The Carolina brand is responsible for the governmental and healthcare seating line of furniture.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet - This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.