Quality Control Technician
Competitive Wages and Benefits! Responsible for sampling asphalt product to ensure the product meets required tests.
- Partners and coordinates daily/weekly scheduling with management, plant personnel and crew members, as well as Department of Transportation inspectors, to obtain necessary samples and mix designs.
- Clear understanding of asphalt procedures/production.
- Must partner with other members of staff reporting to Quality Control Manager to ensure quality control specifications are met, as well as daily production schedules/estimates.
- Properly trained in straightedge and clear understanding of results.
- Ability to read print-outs in reader box.
- Understanding of roadway and nuclear documents to be submitted.
- Ability to prepare and submit proper documentation to the appropriate Quality Control personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Three year certifications in: Nuclear Density Certification, Introduction to Asphalt Pavements, and Roadway Technician.
- Radiation Safety and Transportation of Hazmat certification.
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Retirement savings plan with company match
- Health and wellness programs
- Opportunities for growth, development, and promotion
Tired of browsing the classifieds? Job searches unsuccessful? Look no further, Thompson-Arthur Paving & Construction has the perfect career opportunity waiting for you! Apply today.