Great Pay and Great Work Environment. We’ve got a host of reasons to join the Biscuitville Family
Are you someone with restaurant experience and a passion for leading others?
Biscuitville Fresh Southern® is coming to Fayetteville this summer! We’re opening two new locations and seeking “guest-obsessed” team members to join our family!
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Flexible Hours - enjoy life after 2pm
- Fun Environment - fast-paced and team oriented
- Restaurant Discounts - enjoy delicious food
- Advancement Opportunities - learn valuable business and people skills
At Biscuitville Fresh Southern®, a team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. Team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a fun environment. And we believe it’s why so many of our team members have been with Biscuitville for decades. They’ve found a place they love to work, and we’ve shown our appreciation by providing them with careers, not just jobs.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. Our restaurant hours of operation are from 5:00 a.m. until 2:00 pm, which means you have your afternoons and evenings free! (We call it “Life After 2.”)
If you are friendly, enthusiastic, and enjoy serving others, we’d love to welcome you to the Biscuitville Family! Biscuitville is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Do you have the right ingredients? We’re looking for:
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- You must possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable personal transportation.
- You must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous restaurant, retail, and/or hospitality experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience training and leading others is strongly preferred.
We’ve got a host of reasons to join the Biscuitville Family