Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs sheet metal/piping/plumbing parts, equipment, and products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, or project specifications
- Selects appropriate materials and method of installation
- Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or uses templates.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines, tools, and equipment
- Installs work according to blueprints and in conformance with specifications
- Oversees, instructs, and mentors new employees, especially helpers
- Repairs and maintains sheet metal products.
High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Vision/ Prescription Insurance
- HSA w/ Employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ 5% match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Minorities\Females\Disability\Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor