Corporate Adult Foster Care Site Supervisor
Competitive Salary with Full Benefits.
Accessible Space a national nonprofit provider of housing and personal cares services to adults with physical disabilities is seeking a Full Time Site Supervisor for two of our Corporate Adult Foster Care homes in Falcon Heights (Snelling) and White Bear Lake (Cedar).
Duties include but not limited to;
- Ensure that individual service plan tasks are provided in coordination with residents.
- Supervise all Resident Assistant staff.
- Work in partnership with Human Resources to provide all aspects of staff management, including hiring, training, evaluating, scheduling, and managing performance.
- Build and maintain teamwork among staff necessary to sustain efficient operation of the site.
- Develop and maintain staff schedules that meet resident needs and are within budgeted daily care hours.
- Assist with physical cares and homemaking services as required.
- A four-year-degree in social services or a related field; or a two-year degree in a related field along with two years of related experience; or four years of successful experience in a related field.
- A minimum of one-year experience working with adults with physical disabilities and/or traumatic brain injuries in a rehabilitation or transitional/long-term care setting.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff and collaborate successfully.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well with a diverse range of individuals.
ASI is pleased to offer a competitive salary with full benefit package including Education Reimbursement, Wellness Rebate and more!! This is a Full Time position split between the two locations with flexibility on where you start and end your week.