Competitive wage and great benefits. Great for people who like to work independently.
Position directs on-site staff to ensure all routine maintenance and repairs are completed and building systems are operating properly and perform maintenance that is more complex and repairs. Maintain accurate records of completed work orders, reports, site inspection forms, etc.
- Minimum of three years general maintenance and/or construction trade experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and an ability to perform routine buildings and grounds maintenance.
- Ability to work both indoors and outside.
- HQS (Housing Quality Standards) certification upon hire or within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to move from site to site throughout the day and to transport tools and equipment.
- Ability to travel out of state to all assigned properties, as required and ensure availability to answer after-hours emergency calls promptly (within 15 minutes)
Competitive wage and great benefits including mileage and cell phone reimbursement, paid time off, wellness and tuition reimbursement. Affordable two-bedroom apartment is available, if needed.
Accessible Space Inc. (ASI) is a national nonprofit organization providing housing and personal care services to individuals with physical disabilities, seniors and veterans.