Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs piping/plumbing parts, equipment, and products.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Insurance
- HSA w/ Employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ 5% match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cut, thread, and hammer pipe to specifications.
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, and threading joints.
- Attach pipes to walls, structures and fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment.
- Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
- Measure and mark pipes for cutting and threading.
- Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, and related equipment, following blueprints.
- Plan pipe system layout, installation, or repair according to specifications.
- Install automatic controls used to regulate pipe systems
- Prepare cost estimates for clients.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and education
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor