Assists residents and patients with exercises designed to help patient attain and maintain the use of limbs or body functions according to the plan of care developed by the nursing or rehabilitation departments.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or one to three months related experience and / or training.
- Certified Nursing Assistant with one to three (1-3) years of relevant experience.
- Must complete company restorative modules.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists patients with transfers and walking, dressing and grooming
- Assists patients with range of motion and strength training exercises
- Assists with eating and swallowing exercises
- Assists with exercised to develop patient cognitive and communication skills
- Performs other duties as assigned
Our Benefits: When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Sick Time, Vacation
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
We also offer employee referral bonuses for MDS and rehab positions and discounts through partners such as Verizon, HP and Shoes for Crews.