Terrific Career opportunity with outstanding growth potential to learn how to locate defects using nondestructive testing. Responsible for the performance of various phases in the operation and maintenance of flaw detection equipment. Assist with regularly scheduled maintenance operations such as PM servicing, DOT Inspections, hi-rail inspections, etc., to assure proper equipment operation, maximum life, and lowest cost.
- Good Communication Skills
- High School Diploma/GED
- No Testing Experience Needed!
- Valid CDL Driver's License
Full Benefits Package:
- Medical | Dental | Basic Life Insurance
- Short | Long term disability
- Generous 401k plan with employer matching offered based on company performance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.