Customer Service Representative- Cashier
Corner Stores Proudly Becoming Circle K!
If you have a great work ethic, positive attitude, and engaging personality, we would love the opportunity to talk with you! Now Hiring for Customer Service Reps (Cashiers) for the North East San Antonio store locations.
The Customer Service Representative’s responsibilities include providing excellent customer service, adhering to CST's tobacco and alcohol policy, replenish merchandise, operating the cash register and balancing cash and inventory transactions. Customer Service Representatives will be expected to provide a clean, neat and orderly store by performing duties such as cleaning, stocking, sweeping and mopping. This position involves standing on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must be 18 years old
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Successful completion of all company sponsored CSR related training required.
- Candidates may also be required to successfully complete additional certifications for this position to include, but not limited to ServSafe or equivalent Food Service program, Franchise-specific certification requirement (e.g. Subway) and Alcohol Certification (ABC)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
We offer benefit plans that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage,
- Free fountain/coffee drinks,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- 401k plan.
If selected for a position, you must provide identification of your right to work in the United States. CK is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Consider a new career with the Circle K Family.