Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Examining, locating, and repairing mechanical defects in a wide variety of automotive and road construction equipment. Must have 5 years experience and a Class B License.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment failures.
- Repairing and maintaining diesel and gasoline engines.
- Parts replacement, repair of vehicles, industrial machinery, and electrical and electronic equipment.
- Adjusting and repairing ignition, fuel, electrical, hydraulic and steering systems.
- Maintaining and repairing chassis, frames and bodies.Working with hoisting and jacking equipment, power tools, measuring instruments, gauges and meters.
- Maintaining and repairing tires, batteries, brakes and valves.
- Performing shop management functions such as maintenance scheduling and spare parts inventory control.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Must have his own tools to perform work.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competitive wages and benefits such as 401k w/ company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans, Disabled, Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.